WE ARE HIRING! Purchasing & Stock Controller
Due to continued growth CB Tool Hire & Sales Ltd are hiring an enthusiastic Purchasing Officer & Stock Controller to join our growing team.
- Stock control; Daily stock profiling and maintenance.
- Purchasing goods & maintaining max and min stock levels of key products at all times.
- Frequent negotiation with suppliers to ensure the company is receiving value at all times.
- Identify potential new suppliers.
- Raising purchase order numbers and reconciling orders from purchase to delivery to invoice.
- Propose improvements to the current purchasing system.
- Update internal databases with order details (dates, suppliers, quantities, purchase price, sale price).
- Processing of goods in and ensuring goods ordered are goods received.
- Dealing with suppliers to resolve delivery / cost issues that may arise.
- Work and communicate with workshop team re: parts ordering for hire fleet &/or customer repairs / servicing.
- Implementing warehouse / parts used and ordering system. Monitoring of all consumables and wear parts for all machinery.
- Company Vehicles – requesting walk around check sheets from drivers. Ensuring CPC are in date. Keeping a log of tax and doe dates due. Ensuring drivers are cleaning and maintaining vehicles – tires, wipers, windscreen wash, service etc.
- Help reduce diesel costs;
- Undertake any other reasonable tasks or duties assigned by management from time to time, related to the effective and efficient performance of the role.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Ideally, you will have some experience at a Junior level and looking to further your knowledge at a more senior level.
- A knowledge of construction materials is an advantage.
- You will be ambitious and enthusiastic with good communication skills – both written and verbal.
- You will have the ability to work on your own initiative, or as part of a team.
- A driven individual with a keen eye for attention to detail.
- Highly competent in the use of computer systems and have the ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
Salary in the region of €28,000 – €34,000 based on experience
Working week Monday to Thursday 8am to 5.30pm. Friday 8am to 5pm. Also required to take part in Saturday’s roster (1 Saturday per month payable extra). Location – Tramore Road, Cork, T12 RX52
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: €28,500.00-€34,000.00 per year
Apply via Indeed