Genie 2032 Scissors Lifts
The Genie 2032 scissors lifts are excellent for indoor and outdoor construction, maintenance & installation applications with ﬁrm, level surfaces. It has a working height of 8.1 metre (26ft) and has an extremely compact design and zero inside turning radius which makes this machine ideal for areas where space is a premium. Solid non – marking tyres helps prevent damage to floors. The Genie 2032 scissors lifts is characterized by low noise levels, these lifts provide excellent capacity and maximum platform work space.
STANDARD FEATURES on the Genie 2032 scissors lifts:
A stable, reliable and easy to operate lift
Easily pass through doors – standard single or double doors.
Ideal for indoor – use with 2 operators on-board. Only the Genie 2032 unit offers outdoor functionality on firm, level surfaces, providing accessibility for a wide variety of applications (with one person on-board when used outside).
Low-emission – electric scissors deliver a quiet, convenient method for operation in sound-sensitive environments like office buildings, shopping malls, hotels, schools and more.
Front-wheel drive and zero inside turning radius – for excellent manoeuvrability in tight spaces like congested construction sites, elevators and narrow aisles.
- Narrow or difficult spaces
- Warehouse operations
- Mechanical/electrical installation
- Painting / Decorating
- 26 ft (8.1 m) working height
- Compact 32 in (81 cm) width
- 800 lb (363 kg) lift capacity
- 39 in (1 m) rollout platform extension
- Proportional controls for lift and drive functions
- AC outlet to platform
- Multiple disc brakes provide smooth deceleration
- The solid steel deck platform has a slip-resistant surface.
- Heavy duty square steel guardrails maximize durability.
- Lubrication-free, service-free pivot points.
- Built-in lanyard attachment points.
- Weather resistant, impact resistant
Come with six monthly inspection Certificates conforming with the Safety, Health and Welfare at work (General Application) regulation 2007 SI 299 of 2007.
For more information please call us on 021 4915806 or email firstname.lastname@example.org